Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 05:27 AM   #3359 (permalink)
Terrapin_Station
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
There's nothing misogynistic about any of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
How am I dumb again? I've barely said anything in this thread that's opinion based.
Well, first off, because you are asking this/that you have to ask this.

But to explain again, because you said, "He admitted he did it so I don't know what you're arguing about." Which means that your reading comprehension and reasoning abilities suck, because you couldn't even figure out the couple posts I made prior to that comment of yours were about. I wasn't saying anything about Trump admitting or not admitting anything. I was bringing up interpretational issues that people weren't thinking about as they jumped to conclusions.
Quote:
Call it a hunch.
Hence why no one is about to hire you as a private dick, at least not of the Sherlock Holmes variety.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Every little bit against Trump helps.

I don't know what to make of people who act like Hillary is almost just as bad. At this point, I'm inclined to write these people off as intellectually hopeless.
What's intellectually hopeless is a belief that preferences indicate intellectual abilities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
Hell no! If you are real progressive you might want to help Trump win, because next to Trump, Hillary is the most historically unpopular candidate of the modern era. She will be out in 4 to pave way for Marco Rubio.
We haven't had a one-term president since George Bush (Sr.), and then prior to that, not since the 1970s. It's probably a good thing we have term limits, because it seems like people regularly think, "Well, this guy has been in office for 4 years already and I'm not homeless yet, so I'll stick with him rather than taking a chance on any of these other morons." But then every 8 years now we've got to try a different moron and hope that we don't wind up homeless--or worse--this time.

Last edited by Terrapin_Station; 10-09-2016 at 05:44 AM.