Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 06:17 PM   #3399 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrapin_Station View Post
"Stereotyping as eye candy" though? A conventional definition of "stereotype" is "a widely held but fixed and oversimplified image or idea of a particular type of person or thing." How does this fit that?
It's stereotyping women as being nothing more than sex appeal. It's pretty cut and dry and you should know that.

Quote:
No. That's ridiculous. No one is making statements about the "totality of what a woman is." That's the kind of nonsensical thinking that leads to parsing sexually-oriented comments as "sexist."
You don't have to make on outright statement to make implications and you should know that.

Quote:
There are no facts about where something does or doesn't belong. That would be conformist kowtowing to social conventions at best.
Unless you understand morality or making well informed decisions. If you are putting together a basketball team and you pick members based upon anything other than their basketball playing ability (I can't believe I actually have to explain this by the way) then chances are you are not going to have a good team. In this case the decisions of who you put in government office effects a lot more than a basketball team and you should know that.

Quote:
I wouldn't put that above anyone, of any gender, towards any gender, whether they'd say that was a motivator or not.
I would based upon historical actions reasoning provided.