Music Banter - View Single Post - The Batlord's Live Streaming Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 12:42 PM   #83 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm actually trying to figure out how to put a chat overlay over my game video since I don't have two monitors, and opening my Chromebook adds too much stress to my already weak internet connection. Once I figure it out and test whatever I'll be playing on Twitch then I might be up whenever the hell I feel like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
MOTHER****ING COCK SUCKING **** EATING SNOT SNIFFING WHORE LICKING BALL TWIRLING ASS PIRATES!!! **** getting things to work.

MOTHER****ING COCK****!!! If this works it will be intensely epic, and I think it eventually will, but if I can't get a chat overlay on my stream I will be very depressed considering the time and hope I've put into this. I now have to download **** to get this working, and I still don't know if I'm being sold a bill of goods, but I've seen it work in other people's streams... SO IT'S GOTTA BE A ****ING THING!!!

Jesus ****ing Christ I need a better computer. Thank god for alt+tab if nothing else.

Edit: You know when you're pissed off at computers and all things contained therein, it's nice to be on the toilet so you can piss and shit without having to think about it.

Double Edit: JJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAA AAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 10-10-2016 at 12:49 PM.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote