Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 11:20 AM   #886 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
Due diligence has nothing to do with Q;lakdj;d's request for links. He wanted links and was provided links. So what? he gets what he gets. He could easily have done the same and googled Donald Trump racist to see all the articles that have contributed to people's opinion about Donald Trump being racist.
So when presenting evidence, one does not in fact have to verify to at least some degree that it is reliable? Good to know. I think I'll go to a rape clinic and start handing out pamphlets with Gamergate talking points about how bitches be lyin' and ****, yo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
The article was exactly what I expected.

For example, Donald Trump thought the Mexican judge would be biased because of his proposed policies towards Mexican immigrants. The article presents it as if Donald Trump said he was an unfit judge because he's Mexican. I can't believe I'm here defending Donald Trump right now, but it's like you people refuse to think for yourself and let these ridiculous click bait articles that are 99% opinion and 1% fact tell you what to think.
Are you surprised? Liberals can be just as intellectually lazy and vapid as conservatives, and x10 come election season.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.