Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 12:35 PM   #910 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
GTFO with your trolling. He was being lazy in asking for links to an argument that has been plain as day since the beginning of Trump's election. He could have done the same thing and googled just like I did and got better examples. I matched his effort to the argument.
Errr - no. I asked for links because just as I suspected, the evidence you gave me was filled with nonsense that only the PC police could write off as actually being racist. I'm not questioning Trump's racism, some of the stuff reporter from years ago has certainly made it evident he may be. I'm looking for things he has said since he's started running. Hillary supporters love to say all of the dirt on her is from years ago, but everything I hear people toss at Trump is the same deal. Why can't we just admit they're both pieces of **** and vote for somebody else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good