Music Banter - View Single Post - Hi, I'm new
Thread: Hi, I'm new
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 11:07 AM   #17 (permalink)
mythsofmetal
Music Addict

If you're still checking around here, I'd be glad to provide some recommendations, starting with these two...

It's definitely proggy and has some epic parts. I hope you can like or at least tolerate the harsh vocals, because good clean ones come in later on. I think this should come off very well on the instrumental side at least, for your taste.

This is much more accessible, epic power metal. You may already know them, though that could also be the case with the first one, I've got more where these've come from along with totally different and marginally different stuff too!

Also, question; have you gotten Rock Band 4? I have a Rivals Bundle pre-ordered for the bone and am for the foreseeable future looking for Rivals team mates if that doesn't come off as oxymoronish. I haven't played for three years, but I used to be able to Gold Star Caprici di Diablo on expert guitar and have been playing these kind of rhythm games since GH2, HMX games since Amplitude.

I also play a lot of Audio Surf 2 on my computer through Steam. If you want any of my profile names send a PM any time you like.

Last edited by mythsofmetal; 10-15-2016 at 06:42 PM.
mythsofmetal is offline   Reply With Quote