Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 12:35 PM   #39908 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Hell ja they are. My capstone professor played one of my songs before class and said I was obviously drunk when I made it because I came to class drunk so often.
We had a female lecturer yesterday and I'm 95% sure she gave her entire lecture drunk. It was on a portion of the new testament and she kept saying "I'm not sure if that sounded how I meant it" and laughing at jokes that weren't even remotely funny. She finished with some ****ed up analogy about a frying pan and a Christian. It was truly a sight to see and hear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Did he harp on her weight and supposedly equally fat ugly mom?
He called her out in front of the class 3 times when asking questions that nobody in the room could have answered. After the third time of her saying "I have no idea" he replied by saying "Damn... you know, maybe if you tried actually listening to what I have to say you could figure the answer out."

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote