Music Banter - View Single Post - De-extinction: Ethics Debate
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 01:57 PM   #40 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
I may have to make my way up to Canada again sometime. Literally one boat from the pier in Seattle will get me to Victoria.
You're lucky. I've never been to BC but from what I hear it and everything I've seen, it's the nicest place to be in all of Canada. Beautiful scenery, lovely weather, and if you're into it, they have the best weed around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
Gross? I would not just throw a chunk of cheese on fries without melting it. Cause cheese and melted cheese do not in fact taste the same. I also would not put gravy on fries, as that sounds disgusting. I would do so with mashed potatoes, but fries and mashed potatoes do not in fact taste the same.
The cheese is usually melted. French people are the only ones who don't always do that, and **** them anyway. Gravy on fries? Why the **** not. Have you tried it? No? Then shut the **** up and eat some you lard ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote