Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 03:38 PM   #1151 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
She is guilty.
Which laws did she break Ki. Seems the criminal lawyers in the country don't agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
It is not black and white because neither you nor anyone else who would be willing to talk actually knows whether or not she has committed any crimes.
So guilty until proven innocent? Why didn't the GOP and there millions of dollars and hearing after hearing not find anything to charge her with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Chula's head is so far up Hillary's ass that he tastes her food before she does.
Come up with some new material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
yet Chula believes Hillary is the lady in shining armor. Not being proven innocent doesn't keep you from being labeled as a criminal, shown through my example of if someone robbed a store, and didn't get caught.
First off cut with the BS lady in shining armor crap. So you're saying you know that Clinton "robbed a store"? You know it as a fact?

I understand that if I commit a crime and get away with I did in fact commit a crime. I also understand that you don't call someone guilty of a crime when you have zero evidence that a law was broken.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”