Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 06:23 AM   #1202 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
I cannot be bothered to read through every post on this thread, but it simply boggles my mind that ANYBODY can support Hillary after everything we have seen. She is the most corrupt and criminal politician that I have ever come across, and the most lacking in compassion.
You say that and there are other people that say that also that she's robotic and doesn't show emotions yet you post a youtube video about how friendly she gets along with the media.

That goes directly against what you are saying and what other Hillary haters are saying.

Just come out and admit it that you hate her on a personal level. It's a bias you have against her.

I can say that about Trump from my end of things. It doesn't matter what comes out about Trump that's scandal related I will believe it the same way that you believe all of Hillary's scandals with and without evidence.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.