Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 06:35 AM   #1204 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
I don't hate her because I think she did something, there is no hearsay as far as Hillary is concerned. She deleted 33,000 emails - all of which are individual crimes. Other emails have been leaked, we can see them. It's not hearsay. The events definitively happened.
The hearsay part of the whole email scandal is that you don't know what were contained within those emails. You can't just read the ones from wikileaks and make assumptions that the other emails contained the same things or worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
Also, being friendly with the media hardly goes counter to my claim that she lacks compassion (which is of course an opinion), it simply shows that she's friendly with the people who control her public image.
It does go against your claim. You claim that she lacks compassion and is impersonal pretty much but the video footage that's right there in your eyeball shows otherwise. Also she knows how to talk to the media, surprise surprise. She's been a politician for years. It comes with experience. Talking to the media isn't even a big deal as you or the guy in that video are making it out to be.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.