Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 09:11 AM   #1208 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
Dude, she deleted 33,000 emails after receiving a congressional subpoena. AFTER. Each individual deleted email is a crime. It doesn't even matter what was in those emails. Politifact considers Trump's claim to be "Half True", which is about as damning as you can get going by their history of fact checking
Show me the link from Politifact stating that his claim is "Half True".
Also what was his claim anyways?

If each deleted email is a crime, why didn't the FBI find enough evidence to charge her then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
And lacking compassion doesn't mean you can't be friendly. Two different things. I'm thinking more about defending alleged rapists, laughing about it years later and all of the other stuff regarding Bill Clinton's alleged sexual assault charges.
Defending alleged rapists is part of her job as a lawyer. She didn't want to defend him but her boss made her take the case.

Just in case you don't know the details about it and are just going off of talking points from other sources.

what other stuff are you referring to when you say regarding Bill Clinton's alleged sexual assault charges? You are a little vague with that.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.