Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 01:01 PM   #9330 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Everyone knows at this point Bob Ross is the man. It's clear through his notoriety of his TV appearances and numerous web pics that are scattered along a wide range of internet platforms. The next best thing for somebody of this famous caliber is the capacity to be transformed into a Halloween outfit, and before you say anything, Halloween costumes don't generally need to be scary. For example, I went as a homeless man one year, and it was exceptionally well received. For whatever length of time that you're creative with your costumes, you can find success with basically any outfit. All you truly need for this one is a fake afro, a blue collared button up shirt, and pants. In the event that you normally grow an afro, you're just asking to be Bob Ross for Halloween. In the event that I were you, i'd exploit your wavy haired afro hereditary qualities, and put them to great use.
Quote:
Everyone knows at this point Bob Ross is the man. It's clear through his notoriety of his TV appearances and numerous web pics that are scattered along a wide range of internet platforms. The next best thing for somebody of this famous caliber is the capacity to be transformed into a Halloween outfit, and before you say anything, Halloween costumes don't generally need to be scary. For example, I went as a homeless man one year, and it was exceptionally well received. For whatever length of time that you're creative with your costumes, you can find success with basically any outfit. All you truly need for this one is a fake afro, a blue collared button up shirt, and pants. In the event that you normally grow an afro, you're just asking to be Bob Ross for Halloween. In the event that I were you, i'd exploit your wavy haired afro hereditary qualities, and put them to great use.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Key is offline   Reply With Quote