Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Music Hall
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 04:36 PM   #66 (permalink)
Key

[Self Promotion]

Psychephilia - Starboard

Sometimes as an artist, you are amazed by the things you make, and often times you make so much of something that you forget to really look into the albums that you put a lot of time into. Starboard is an album I made through my Psychephilia project, and while I generally focus on the heavy distorted noise on my ##### project, I use the Psychephilia project to satisfy my other interests in post-rock / space / psychedelic / etc, and Starboard is easily the best thing on that project.

Not only did this album reflect my space post-rock needs, but it also pushed me to put out longer tracks that ended up turning out really well in the end. I'm listening to it again today, and I honestly feel like I'd expect this album out of a post-rock group that I listen to normally. I only say that not because I'm trying to promote my music as much as humanly possible, but because I'm impressed with the quality that I put into it.

Personally, I see nothing wrong with being proud of the music that people make, and this one is certainly an album I'll always reflect on as being one of the best I've ever made, at least as far as Psychephilia is concerned.

https://psychephilia.bandcamp.com/album/starboard
Key is offline   Reply With Quote