Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 04:08 PM   #39981 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
I'm too defensive about everything... I keep telling myself I'm not going to be but then I **** up and do it over and over again and I say I'm going to improve for her and I promise too and I really try, but then like I get insecure about things and call her out and I hate it so much, I thought I was doing good but I ****ed up again and I even thought through it this time and it was still something I shouldn't have done but I fail to see what I did that was so wrong. I just called her out and said I hate that she refers to anything vaguely outside her NME centric listening pretentious and I said I hate that and now she's alluding to the fact that I'm too defensive yet again. I know I could've phrased what I said better and not attacked her but... **** I don't even know I'm jut so sick of myself ****ing up for the person I love the most.
I know compromise is involved in relationships (I know through the grapevine at least) but at a certain point you are who you are and can only change so much, and if trying to compromise is causing above a certain level of stress than you're willing to put up with indefinitely then you should consider whether it's worth it.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote