Music Banter - View Single Post - Hi, I'm new
Thread: Hi, I'm new
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 04:19 PM   #23 (permalink)
mythsofmetal
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAmanda94 View Post
Sorry for the late reply (I've been kind of busy in life heheh everything in my house is breaking and my car has had to be fixed twice) but thanks for the rec! I do know Blind Guardian, they're pretty good. The other one I've never heard of, I'll have to look up more songs by them. That particular song isn't really my taste too much, but they're not bad. It usually takes a certain song for my to get hooked on a band.

As for Rock Band, honestly all the rock band equipment that's needed takes up a lot of room so I haven't gotten the new one, but I have owned the game in the past. I was really good back in the day on the first rock band, I actually broke my foot pedal on the drumset because I played it too much (and too roughly I might might add..). I used to play expert on both the drums and the guitar. I was complete a$$ at the vocals though, and still am. Amplitude is one of my favorites though! That game's a classic. I have the new one as well for ps4.
Hopefully these couple recs do better.

Yeah that Rock Band hardware sure did take up a lot of space, I went through about 10 guitar controllers in a span of 6 years, though it was almost worth it since I became able to gold star Caprici di Diablo on guitar. So, what were your favourite songs to play in RB? I'm guessing Panic Attack by DT was one of them, I know that I liked that one quite a bit on guitar as well as bass.

I haven't got the new Amplitude, but the old one and Rock Band: Blitz were always a lot of fun. Did you ever play Blitz?

Last edited by mythsofmetal; 10-16-2016 at 04:28 PM.
mythsofmetal is offline   Reply With Quote