Music Banter - View Single Post - Hi, I'm new
Thread: Hi, I'm new
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 08:40 PM   #24 (permalink)
SKAmanda94
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Hey, I know you.
I think i know you too?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mythsofmetal View Post
Hopefully these couple recs do better.

Yeah that Rock Band hardware sure did take up a lot of space, I went through about 10 guitar controllers in a span of 6 years, though it was almost worth it since I became able to gold star Caprici di Diablo on guitar. So, what were your favourite songs to play in RB? I'm guessing Panic Attack by DT was one of them, I know that I liked that one quite a bit on guitar as well as bass.

I haven't got the new Amplitude, but the old one and Rock Band: Blitz were always a lot of fun. Did you ever play Blitz?
Oh my favorite song to play on RB was actually Flirtin' With Disaster by Molly Hatchet! It was really fun on all instruments, but especially the drums. Don't Fear the Reaper and Tom Sawyer were other favorites of mine. Oddly enough I didn't like Panic Attack that much, though that was also before I came to really like DT, I'd probably enjoy playing it a lot more now. &No I've never played Blitz, I've seen it on psn though.

As for the recs, I've heard Lost Horizon before, the first one I never heard before, though, and I think they're pretty good, thanks!
SKAmanda94 is offline   Reply With Quote