Music Banter - View Single Post - InterGender Sports
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 05:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
The US women's soccer team would run circles around the US men's soccer team. If women have the same physicality as men to go along with the talent and skill why wouldn't it make sense for them to be able to join male dominated teams? You are pretty much just saying that women are weak and have no place with the big boys.
No. I'm saying that it's a fact that women are naturally smaller than men, and when you look at professional sports it's very hard to be small and successful in your sport. By starting intergender sports not only would you diminish the already dwindling number of supporters for women's sports, as they would move on to watching what is currently "men's" sports, but you're also taking away the opportunity for thousands of females who just wouldn't be able to make it in the pros. Here's a chart of average sizes from the UK http://www.arts.ac.uk/media/arts/res...sults-Full.pdf, and if you don't think size matters in sports then you just aren't watching closely enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote