Music Banter - View Single Post - Hi, I'm new
Thread: Hi, I'm new
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 11:45 AM   #29 (permalink)
mythsofmetal
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAmanda94 View Post
I think i know you too?

Oh my favorite song to play on RB was actually Flirtin' With Disaster by Molly Hatchet! It was really fun on all instruments, but especially the drums. Don't Fear the Reaper and Tom Sawyer were other favorites of mine. Oddly enough I didn't like Panic Attack that much, though that was also before I came to really like DT, I'd probably enjoy playing it a lot more now. &No I've never played Blitz, I've seen it on psn though.

As for the recs, I've heard Lost Horizon before, the first one I never heard before, though, and I think they're pretty good, thanks!
Most Rush songs in the game are lots of fun on all instruments, honestly. I think I remember enjoying that Molly Hatchet song too. My fav as said before was Caprici di Diablo on guitar. IMO there was no better way to get the ho/po-cidal maniac goal in RB3.

Blitz was in basic gameplay terms simpler than Amplitude as it was just hitting lect or right correctly rather than three buttons, but there were power ups that turned it into a much more complex puzzle game and which made it a harder challenge to reach the top of the score boards like Audio Surf's more puzzle oriented game modes.

The songs included were pretty awesome too. One of which was the first 00's era Iron Maiden RB got, which was The Wickerman.

I'm unsure if this will go over well, but I think it's worth a try. My next two recs will be progressive death metal, which is something you haven't listed liking along with any Metal that has harsh vocal, which brings me to the questions; do you find harsh vocals too harsh, and do you like any music with these vocals?

Anyways, here're the recs.

Last edited by mythsofmetal; 10-17-2016 at 11:51 AM.
mythsofmetal is offline   Reply With Quote