Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 02:22 PM   #40007 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninetales View Post
Yeah and I know instinctively it's an awful thing to do. I've been able to convince (or delude) myself that because this wasn't a case of lusting after "forbidden fruit" but very much progression in our relationship, that we are, at least in some ways, absolved. You have to crack a few eggs to make an omelette or something. Even as I type that it seems wrong, but I still feel little guilt - save for the almost paradoxical "why don't I feel worse" gut check.

This situation also has not been resolved yet, and I have literally no idea what's going to happen. I think id feel worse if they don't break up (as of now they are still together), because that would tell me it didn't mean anything to begin with.
I think the old saying, "all's fair in love and war" is true. Life is so ****ing hard, and so full of misery, that finding any joy, especially true, important joy, is worth far more than just "the bro code" or whatever. If this girl means something to you, and you mean something to her, then even if the situation is not ideal, you can't just say, "well this is morally dubious so I'm just not gonna pursue it cause it would be mean."

If this girl is important to you then you should clamp on like an oyster and **** everybody else.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote