Music Banter - View Single Post - Big Four Bands Thread Round 19: Gothic Rock
View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 10:33 PM   #2207 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blankmind View Post
Bat (when I type your name in its autocorrecting it to Bathory for some reason. Lol), your comment was rude, unneeded, and just dumb. I don't blame Neapolitan for that, I blame you. Nea responded, I blame nea for responding.

I wasn't in plug so I don't know what happened. All I know is Nea popped in and did what was said. I'm sure you bat did or said something that was rude, unneeded, and just dumb to deserve it. I blame you for your actions and I blame Nea for his response.

What I'm trying to get Nea to see, is that when he responds to you he feeds your ability to troll. His responses to it are only feeding it and in no way helping the cause he wants to end so badly.

You're both a ****.
Actually no. I wouldn't have even known he was in plug if someone hadn't pointed it out. He literally joined, said nothing to anybody, bumped me from the queue, and then left, all in the course of about 10 seconds.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote