Music Banter - View Single Post - Qwertyy's Journal of Music Reviews and Other Assorted Ramblings
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 08:47 AM   #128 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

In honor of Ki using November as Steven Wilson month in his journal, I've decided to spend next month using this ol' URL as an opportunity to suck the dick of an artist people actually care about, that of course being KING Varg Vikernes.

Considering how lazy and inconsistent I am, you can expect a minimal amount of effort unless I'm hit with a burst of motivation (no really... it does happen sometimes.) I'm going to aim to review his full discography, or at least the actual black metal albums, because **** that ambient bs he tried to pull on us. I will also be attempting to highlight some of his best YouTube moments (hopefully with the help of Batlord, because trust me, there is a LOT of great moments to dig through) and lastly, taking a look at his pre-Burzum career, including his short run in the death metal scene and his work with Mayhem.

Oh yeah, and I'll still be reviewing albums you guys recommend at an incredibly tepid pace, so keep 'em coming if you want or whatever.

WITH THAT BEING SAID, RAISE YOUR RIGHT HAND OVER YOUR HEART AND SAY IT WITH ME, LONG LIVE BURZUM, OUR ONE TRUE GOD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good

Last edited by Ol’ Qwerty Bastard; 10-18-2016 at 08:59 AM.
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote