Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 01:26 PM   #9519 (permalink)
Aux-In
Wrinkled Magazine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Very much so. Excel is such a silly program.
Excel is a well-oiled machine. No WD-40 required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
You just validated my point, which is that you'll keep using Excel for image editing.
Pretty sure there are more jobs than graphic design that require knowledge of Excel and its advanced features (not just photo imaging). I already made that point to you. You made an issue of this benign situation from the beginning, not me, so I was just explaining it to you as a courtesy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plankton View Post
If I went into a job interview for graphic design and told them I use Excel for image editing, I'd be laughed out of the building.
Excel has certainly allowed Aux-In Airlines the breadth, depth and freedom to be on autopilot (after manual entries) in multiple facets of life. It is Washington's John Adams, no matter the coordinates or the destination. No matter the relevancy of Chenopodium quinoa or that of the Oryza glaberrima. No matter the flow from the bursting riverbanks of Macular Degeneration, or that of the shuttered rigs of exploration from the deepest of seas.

Excel is the treasure trove. It is the GPS. It is the protector. It is the lamp on at night.

"All over a bowl of bitter beans."
Aux-In is offline   Reply With Quote