Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 01:40 PM   #9525 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Ah. I thought you meant you didn't notice the mistake until it went through. Talk about misleading.
Sorry about that, I didn't go in depth because I thought you got what I was saying but I looked back and it wasn't nearly obvious enough. But yeah, the article I sent through was without error so that's why I'm a little peeved. The senior editor is going to fix it though. In fact, it has been fixed just now based on the email I got.

Quote:
The decent thing is, it’s super simple to imitate so that even those without a gigantic financial balance can get in on the good times. Just take a couple rolls of tissue, or maybe even some old white apparel, and begin to wrap it around yourself, keeping your neck and other touchy regions in tact. Before you know it, you’ll have an outfit that imitates that of a mummy. The following step however not necessary is take some mud and spread it around the apparel or material you choose to use to give off the illusion that you woke up from a few hundred years of underground slumber. This has worked exceptionally well for those that need to run with something straightforward, yet might want to share in the startling natures of Halloween. If you’re looking for some form of lawn ornament for Halloween, wrapping a mannequin in the same material mentioned before works really well.
Yep. Perfect now. Sweet!
Key is offline   Reply With Quote