Music Banter - View Single Post - Kiiii's Arcade
Thread: Kiiii's Arcade
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 06:06 PM   #400 (permalink)
Key

Game of the Year Potential

Holy ****! I'm so excited to talk about this game in this journal because there is seriously nothing I can say I hate about this game. I recently picked up Doom for $30 on Steam and I've put about 5 hours into it so far, and I can safely say with just playing the multiplayer alone, this could easily take the spot for game of the year for me. Not only are the graphics and game play so immersive and beautiful, but the adrenaline pumping no bull**** full on murder mode first person shooter style works so ****ing well that it's hard to not express that without swear words. Every single time I've gotten into a match, I'll start off a little slow, but then I'll really get going into a good kill streak, and once that happens, the game rewards for doing so by allowing you to chop people up with a chainsaw. I don't know if that was necessarily because of my kill streak or I picked something up, but it was so rewarding, like WOW!

On top of that, you never really have time to worry about how you did in a round, because you literally have a minute in between matches and you are thrown right back into the madness without losing your adrenaline high. The thing I learned really quick is that you shouldn't judge people so quickly based on their levels, because it's definitely not easy to be good at this game, but it's not necessarily impossible either. Once you get the swing of things through a round or two, you'll be getting insane kill counts in no time. One of the first matches I did, I was so proud of myself because I maneuvered so well and planned accordingly where I wanted to go, and my reflexes were top notch. I've gotten a few #1 games now, and although I don't have the images ready, here's a screencap for a match I did this morning:

I mean this sincerely and with the most respect I can, if you have the cash and you see this game on sale or if you're willing to give the full 60 bucks for it, do it right ****ing now. I'm so happy I got this game because not only am I starting to get addicted to it, I've been looking for a proper fps game that I can lose many hours into because although I've not played the later Call of Duty games, I'm just not into the whole Call of Duty style, so this is a fantastic alternative. Seriously, I can't wait to play this all night. Get it!