Music Banter - View Single Post - The Confessional Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 07:00 PM   #3828 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaDagger View Post
He didn't say every one... He said "every type" which sounds like he was referring to a few different people of different types of gender identities and orientations. He was obviously making an emotional analysis in a moment of weakness, and all anyone here wants to do is climb up on their high horses and dogpile on him for being a "bigot" when the truth is that half the people dogpiling say way more offensive, bigoted **** on a regular basis and nobody gives a ****.

I don't agree with his conclusions but I'm not going to dogpile just so I can pat myself on the back.
He's made countless bigoted comments in the past, over and over again, usually about rich people and anyone who basically thinks differently than him, often wishing legitimate harm upon them. This is not his first rodeo. This is one in an endless series of bitter, miserable, hateful comments over the last three years. He actually used to be fun and alright at first, but as time went on he became nothing but a black hole of negativity.

It's ****ing annoying.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote