Music Banter - View Single Post - 'Ello
Thread: 'Ello
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 12:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
SUPREME?
Groupie

Default 'Ello

Hello everyone! Glad to be here. So I'm SUPREME? and I came across this website when I was basically looking at a place to talk about music. As you can see from my profile picture one of my favourite artists are Childish Gambino a.k.a Donald Glover. R&B has always been my favourite kind of music along so rap, so those are sections you will see me in mainly. The thing is my friends don't really like at kind of stuff as it's not really something 14 year old boys like me commonly listen to, we'd much refer listening and watching music videos of females shaking their asses while repeating the same word for 3 minutes. So I've never had anywhere I was able to go to talk about it and that's one of the main reasons I am here. I'm also getting into writing as at this age it's a really good coping method for me to get my feelings out. Perhaps if I write anything good I can show post it on here [/FONT]

So I hope that introduction was good enough, hopefully I'm welcomed with open arms haha. Looking forward to my time here.
SUPREME? is offline   Reply With Quote