Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 01:16 AM   #4409 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
Incitement to racial hatred is an offence in Sweden. Your US Constitution laws don't protect you outside the US (that is, if you are referring to them). Try flying a swastica in Germany and see how far you get (although it is perfectly legal to fly them in the US).

The reason the flag was allowed to fly is the lawyer claimed flying the flag "is not an expression of disrespect towards any ethnic group," she said, because Isis is "against everyone except those who belong to Isis".

Anyways, what is wrong with drones in reference to Sweden? No documented cases of harassment here as far as I know.
No, yeah, we get that freedom of speech isn't the same outside of America, we just think that's bull****. And if it's because Europeans are actually still susceptible to Nazism then you have bigger problems than flags.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote