Music Banter - View Single Post - no luck with google at all
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2016, 06:57 AM   #1 (permalink)
hardstylurr
Groupie

Default dubstep/electrohouse - no luck with google at all

Hi, I'm trying to find an artist or name for a song that I heard and is driving me crazy because google or any other means has failed and you will see why in a second here. I imagine it is a somewhat new perhaps no longer current but not old by any means maybe even under a year old or over (just a guess though based on how it sounds, which can tell a lot if you are right into electronic), the genre is electronic, and specifically it sort of crosses between (back and forth between) dubstep and sort of electro house, and the only lyrics I can remember are "I can make your heart beat faster", These lyrics are not just in the middle of a verse however, they are more like the main words like the last line of the chorus like they wanted those words to be the highlighted words and they are said more than one time. Infact I thought it would be so simple to find and maybe the song was even actually called "I can make your heart beat faster" or something close, but no way not a chance. I don't think it is a remix of something else, it seemed to be original or it's own song but could also be wrong aswell on that. Haha, I know, what electonic song would possibly have lyrics like that? It's a cliche of techno. The song sort of, ya, back and forth between like, electro house then dubstep then electro house then dubstep - ish again and I remember it's focus is on it's deep bassy sounds (not like electric ripping growl bass sounds that act as like a lead instrument but defined destinct deep bass as the background bass.. but loud and so defined it serves as the song's bassline and crosses into being purposed as part of the lead aswell of sorts, with the rest of the main sounds which complete the lead of the song. Man I can't even remember if the voice was a guy or a girl but girl seems to be ringing a bell. but if anyone has an idea I'd sure appreciate it. Thank you.

Last edited by hardstylurr; 10-23-2016 at 08:09 AM. Reason: genre in title, and read the "read before posting"
hardstylurr is offline   Reply With Quote