Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 09:50 AM   #3855 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Yes, I live in America, no I haven't seen that until recently. Either way, the American public is stupid. What the American public thinks does not equal the truth.
You mean "I am superior to the masses", right? What the public at large thinks is reality. You have your truth, they have theirs.

Quote:
I am obviously more informed than you are on this. I know they are against the banning of semi-automatic rifles. That does not mean they are against any new laws.
You are extremely mis-informed when it comes to the Republican stance on gun control.

Quote:
I'm guessing you didn't watch the Shapiro video to get the actual Republican perspective. So, I guess you don't really stay ridiculously informed during elections. Reading through these bull**** articles that spend more time on bashing Republicans than giving the actual facts and perspectives of Republicans does not make you informed. Cherry picking facts to fit the notes your fiddle player plays does not make you informed either.
No I didn't. One dude who happens to align with your ridiculous claims means nothing. Again, the overall opinion of the masses = the reality/truth. And stop with the fiddle crap you pretentious twat.

Quote:
I couldn't point to that country and I couldn't point out a time in American history where we weren't played like a fiddle, doesn't mean I'm going to stop telling the fiddles when they are being played. It's fun, because nobody likes knowing that they are a fiddle.
Because you are the end all authority, right? Only you get to decide if everyone else is right or wrong. Nobody likes knowing they are a fiddle? How do like knowing you're a pretentious twat rebel wanna be?

Quote:
Yeah, you gave up your vote to your fiddle player, I get it. It's nothing to brag about.
Not bragging at all. Just speaking the truth and the reality of my own personal situation. One of the two parties is going to influence my world for the next four years. And yes, you have your own little rebel wanna be fiddle player too so your insult doesn't really sting anywhere near as much as you'd like it to.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”