Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 01:14 PM   #3861 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Other than that, I'm going off of what my Political Science teacher taught me while you guys go off what your dumb ass 'news' sites go off of.
How much of what you were taught was modern politics and how much was historical politics. Because you are obviously confusing the two. And no, personally I do not go off of news sights to form my opinions. You're acting all superior again.

Quote:
No, the Republican party loved the idea of the mandate while it was Romney's idea. Just because they ****ed with Obamacare that much does not mean they didn't support the idea when it was Romney's campaign point.
You realize that Romney's mandate only dealt with one state, right? It was not a nationwide thing and most republicans outside of Massachusetts weren't even aware of it.

Quote:
And for the person who that comment was actually aimed at, that still apparently hasn't watched that Shapiro video, who probably never takes the time to actually hear what a Republican has to say, thanks for proving my point that you are a cherry picker.
I spent my first 37 years surrounded by Republicans. All of my family back east and a lot of my friends are Republicans and I talk with them all the time. Stop painting with a broad brush when trying to determine how others who disagree with you think or get their information from. Again, your superiority complex needs working on dude.

The irony of both of you calling me an egotistical know it all who sits on his high horse, because that's how everybody else feels about you guys. And that's why I'm 'trolling' you guys with the facts. Fiddles.[/QUOTE]

Why are you yelling?

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”