Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 01:28 PM   #3862 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
How much of what you were taught was modern politics and how much was historical politics. Because you are obviously confusing the two. And no, personally I do not go off of news sights to form my opinions. You're acting all superior again.
All of it, the book we had for that class was made that year, 2012.

Quote:
You realize that Romney's mandate only dealt with one state, right? It was not a nationwide thing and most republicans outside of Massachusetts weren't even aware of it.
You realize I wasn't referring to the mandate he passed, but was referring to the mandate that he promised while running for president that got support from the Republican party, right?

Quote:
I spent my first 37 years surrounded by Republicans. All of my family back east and a lot of my friends are Republicans and I talk with them all the time. Stop painting with a broad brush when trying to determine how others who disagree with you think or get their information from. Again, your superiority complex needs working on dude.
Again, the irony of you saying that. Yeah, you talked with me yet still ignore the facts I present about the Republican views. I saw you talk with Republicans on here and completely ignore any real point they had. Seems like you do more talking than listening. And that's the problem.

Quote:
Why are you yelling?
I didn't yell, I just used big letters. Maybe you yelled it while you read it and I bet anybody around you probably thought that was weird if you did. Either way, that's just to make sure you got the point.