Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 01:33 PM   #3864 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
You realize I wasn't referring to the mandate he passed, but was referring to the mandate that he promised while running for president that got support from the Republican party, right?
All he promised was to dismantle Obamacare. He stated over and over during the 2012 election that what he did in Mass was good on the state level for not for the country as a whole.

Romney on Health Care

Quote:
Again, the irony of you saying that. Yeah, you talked with me yet still ignore the facts I present about the Republican views. I saw you talk with Republicans on here and completely ignore any real point they had. Seems like you do more talking than listening. And that's the problem.
You are not presenting facts. You are expressing your opinions as if they are facts. Big difference. And that's the problem.

Quote:
I didn't yell, I just used big letters. Maybe you yelled it while you read it and I bet anybody around you probably thought that was weird if you did.
Ya, my two dogs kinda freaked out a bit.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”