Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2016, 08:07 AM   #17989 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
Idk bud but I try not to put her at fault for it. Definitely hard trying to enjoy things I like with her but at least I'm open to whatever anyways. She got me to watch Interstellar and I cried 4 times.

She mostly watches B horror movies. And she's way into labelling things as pretentious quickly. Really gets on my nerves but it's whatever.
So invite her to movie night, we'll be nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djchameleon View Post
This Ouija movie shouldn't even be compared to the first one or be related to it. I understand why they didn't name it Ouija 2. The acting was pretty great and at times I was a little upset about the acting being so good for a horror movie that I wanted to just pass off as another typical jump scare movie. I liked all the nods to other horror movies along with tackling a few horror movie tropes. I loved the part when
Spoiler for minor spoils:
the older daughter said yeah let's not split up that's never a good idea.
Yup, I agree. When I heard the new Oulja was supposed to be good I couldn't help but question that. Probably the 2nd best horror movie I've seen this year, 2nd to The Witch obv. The director has slowly been making a pretty good name for himself, he did Hush and Oculus as well. Even though I'm not as big on the movies as others tend to be, they're definitely pretty good for mainstream (well, at least Oculus) horror movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote