Music Banter - View Single Post - Looking for Partners for a New YouTube Channel
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 03:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
KushP1
Groupie

Lightbulb Looking for people to start Music Podcast

Hey Musicbanter!

My name is Kush and I have and idea for a new YouTube channel. So from as far as I can remember, I have been a fan of music since forever. I will listen to anything Rap, Metal, Rock, Country, EDM, and almost anything else. So being a fan of music, I am also critical of all music even the ones I like.

I love listening to music and analyzing it critically. My idea is to start a music review channel like a combination of theneedledrop and Dead End Hip Hop. This means that we would have discussion style reviews of albums but not restricted to a specific genre. The reason I am here is because I need some people who are also interested in this type of channel. Please let me know if you are interested, or someplace I can find people who would love to join me.

My experience: Currently a college student at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign, studying computer engineering. I have done social media managment in the past, so I can cover that end. Also, I have more detailed plans of how to setup the channel which I can tell people once they show their interest. I know basic video editing, which is probably what is okay for right now, but I am willing to learn.

I am so excited to get a project like this started, and am looking for some great people! If anyone has any information, please let me know. Note, I am not really doing this for the money, but more for the love of music. But making money through this, would be a plus side.

Thanks, Kush Patel

Last edited by KushP1; 10-31-2016 at 10:01 PM.
KushP1 is offline   Reply With Quote