Music Banter - View Single Post - Arctic Monkeys
Thread: Arctic Monkeys
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 03:54 PM   #76 (permalink)
adidasss
Slavic gay sauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by LedZepStu
scummy, a certain romance, dancing shoes, bigger boys and stolen sweethearts (the B-side to i bet you...), riot van and mardy bum have all been available for illegal download for months. so most of the album has been available. but all the songs downloaded are demo's, so they will be a lot different on the album. i personally cant wait for it - just 2 days. i dont remember a debut being as hyped as this since definetly maybe, but ive got a feeling this will deliver.
no i meant, the only two songs that are on the album and that were available for download.....and what are you talking about, scummy, dancing shoes, bigger boys...none of that is on the album....is it?

i don't really know, they are being over played.....i do hope they deliver...i'm definetly getting it....but like indie said, people are going to want new material by summer.....it was a bad choice to put out the singles before the album.....

Last.fm
adidasss is offline   Reply With Quote