Music Banter - View Single Post - Forum Member Showcase
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 11:03 AM   #2384 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkeDaddy View Post
It definitely is unless you're going to make a huge profit. Are my albums flawless recorded and mixed? No, but they're definitely of quite high quality and I didn't spend a cent on getting them recorded. And since I make no profit from them that's how things should be. This is just a hobby, it's not my job. Nor is it yours as far as I know
It's not a waste because I have standards. My biggest goal at the end of the day, whether I make money or I get anybody else to listen at all, is to make music that I want to hear, and I don't want to hear ****ty recordings slopped on top of a ****ty mix that is unmastered (not saying that's you) so I have a set of standards that perhaps you guys don't have. To me, it's worth every dime to have a song that sounds superb. Then again, it's not my hobby it's my passion whether it's a job or not.

Point being, Ki's temper tantrum is insulting when I put forth all that extra effort and don't expect, nor feel entitled to, everybody to take the time to listen to it.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote