Music Banter - View Single Post - Physical discipline against children .. okay or not?
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2016, 11:11 AM   #677 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
So, HIV/AIDS aren't contagious and potentially deadly. That's something I never knew before.
They're not cured with a simple shot, either. You know, like those diseases that we vaccinate for.

When there is an HIV or AIDS vaccine that has the efficacy of the MMR vaccine for example, I'm down as **** for that though.

Not vaccinating your children is child endangerment because it makes them susceptible to DEADLY, CONTAGIOUS DISEASES that we can easily prevent them from getting through vaccines. It's also not a choice because these diseases are CONTAGIOUS, so it invades other people's health as well.

It baffles me that people can be stupid enough to think that being safe from these diseases is a bad thing. That's why we should execute them, because someone that stupid is by no means capable of raising a child or positively contributing to society in the first place.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote