Music Banter - View Single Post - 10 Things I've Done That You Might Not Have
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 05:09 PM   #89 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SittingBehindYou
1. Jumped off my roof into the river
2. rode on those pontoon things on sailboats (they went totally under water...sweet!)
3. Almost got caught and arrested breaking into a class room.
4. Got locked out of my skool at a car wash and had to walk down the street in a bikini.
5. Got caught by a teacher for being in an "obscene video"
6. Got told by a parent at 2 different dances that I needed to dance appropriatley
7. Taped my school uniform skirt up to the zipper (yes, that's very short!)
8. Cut my pe shirt really low, cut out the sides and wore it to PE ( "this isn't a chicken wing resturaunt, its gym class.)
9. "beat up" a girl in a game... i think i flashed everyone. SCANDALOUS!
10. Lost my swimsuit top while I was at swim practice.

From what I see you are reaching out for attention. Grow up, you are more immature than most of the members on here that are younger than you. And If you read I said that I am not your friend. Nor do I want to be, for one your AIM s/n is redneckbabe591 that already makes me not like you because you sterotype yourself. For another you act like you have no respect for yourself and you have made 4 truely music related posts in your past 100. This is a music forum that you discuss music, not personal preferences or behaviors. I am done talking to you, don't respond to this because it will be pointless. Do not try to make me feel like a child because I am wiser and smarter than you. Now go along with your spamming and grow up.