Music Banter - View Single Post - Coolest.Holiday.Ever!
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2006, 05:14 PM   #20 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
i think that's really cool....i've never met anyone and that's not likely to happen any time soon, seeing as how the nearest member is blackt, some 1000 kilometers distance.....say blackt....wanna come over?i swear i'm not a pedophile........

i don't know if i would be that thrilled to meet another member from my own country....just doesn't
seem interesting....
the closest i ever got to another forum member was this summer when a croatian-american kid from a movie forum i was on came to croatia about 50 kilometers from where i live, but i didn't really know him that well, if i had, i would have definetly stalked him......
Hehe yeah, it was exciting enough meeting someone that was from MB, and I think it would of been a little scary meeting a foreigner! I mean, it's quite a big deal going all the way across the world to meet someone that posts on the same forum as you.

So you have stalking tendincies (sp?) do you? BlackTshirt sounds thrilled though!