Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 01:35 AM   #33519 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
I'm guessing the ladies are just begging to have you hop their borders and take their husband's job. Which is sexual fulfillment if you didn't get it. I'm talking about infidelity. I was using the stereotype of Mexicans crossing over our border for cheep labor as a metaphor for ****ing a married woman. You're not literally jumping over any boarders and replacing anybody in the workplace, You're ****ing somebody's wife. I don't even think you;re Mexican, you're more than likely American. An American that has the ability to **** married women. And if you pay for the studio time to record that you'll automatically have the dopest track of all the forum members.
I don't understand a fucking word you're saying. But one thing I did pick up on, which I'm glad up you brought up, is that yes. I do consider myself American. I don't consider myself Mexican whatsoever. My heritage is Mexican sure, but I'm a loud, nasty, brash, irrational, rude fucking yank with a very apparent American accent. Not a spic accent. And I'm the better for it.

In fact, the reason I voted Trump are because of three main things: Trade, Abolishing political correctness, and immigration. We've got some bad hombres and not so bad hombres that still need to be deported. We can get our wages back on track, but the way to do that is to get illegals the fuck out of here. Multi-culturalism my balls.
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote