Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 04:57 PM   #200 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
You don't see a problem with cultural appropriation?

Can you honestly look at a weaboo with a straight face?
The argument started because at her school (she's an elementary school teacher) they had a vote for a mascot. I can't remember the finalists, but one of the options was "the Warriors" which was then scrapped because apparently that makes me people think of Indians which in turn is culutural appropriation. She actually tried to draw a comparison from this to wearing black face.

With that being said,

I think not wearing black face comes down to whether or not you're a douchebag or not, it has nothing to do with "appropriating culture." I believe in complete freedom. If you want to dress up like a Native American for Halloween, go for it. If you want to sit around and watch anime all the time and cosplay in public, do ya thang bruv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote