Music Banter - View Single Post - Hi all!
Thread: Hi all!
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 03:41 PM   #26 (permalink)
musiclover73
Groupie

I am NOT Jesus Christ! I do NOT serve SATAN. I love Jesus Christ who came down 0 A.D. 2016 years ago to save all the world from Hell#

My real mom is a person named Huong Thi Vu
My real dad is a person named Nguyen Binh Thuy

They both taught me to love and respect Jesus Christ by going to church at least once.

My real dad Nguyen Binh Thuy is a Buddhist all his life yet he spoke the word in English "JESUS!" once when I was about to kill him.

I do not know his where abouts to this day however I did talk to him on the telephone about a year later.

My real sister is Nguyen Khoa Thuyen
My last real sister is Nguyen Khoa Thi

They are the last of my flesh and blood family to date.

I have relatives that are related to my real parents.

I do NOT have a kid that I know of.

I once had an affair with a chick named Sue Strickland but never ejacuated. So I shouldn't have a kid. It was the one and only time I stuck my penis in a chick. She was about my age and she was white. She said she had a husband at the time named Bill.

One day someone got revenge on me because I was an adulterer and it turned out to be my own cousin but I have no proof.

I could only sense it in my mind that he ejacuated into my girlfriend by forced rape?

However b