Music Banter - View Single Post - US Election Day - the MB version
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 04:11 PM   #222 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Missed out on the snack/soda convo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Oatmeal raisin is the devil, we all want chocolate chip.
Your face is the devil son. Oatmeal raisin is the best type of cookie. Stop being a basic bitch with your only wanting chocolate chip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
**** 7Up. **** Sprite. **** Fresca. And **** any other clear sodas I can't remember.
We've had this convo before but you are so wrong on all levels. **** colas and other dark tinted sodas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Also the only sodas (lol soda, call it pop you ****ing ***s) worth drinking are Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper/Pib, and orange pop is alright too.
Mountain Dew is trash, Dr. Pepper has a weird aftertaste and way too carbonated. Sunkist is the only thing you got right in that pitiful comment.

Quote:
**** vodka.
Liquor gets you ****ed up so much quicker why waste time sucking down beers and getting fat at the same time. **** beers overall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Violet_ View Post
Who the **** calls it Soda or Pop? Just call it by what it is. Fanta, Sprite, Coke etc.
In some southern US states they call all soda, Coke. Which is confusing as **** when you don't want a ****ing Coke!!
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote