View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 10:27 PM   #312 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
What's gonna happen, DJ? Do you think he's going to pull off his plan? Do you know if he can even pull off his plan?

I wish everyone would stop being so hyperbolic. You thought that Obama was gridlocked? You aren't even ready for what's about to happen then. The Supreme Court sucks I'll agree on that.
Trump has the house and the Senate backing him so a lot of things are going to fly pretty easily.

Also it isn't so much what Trump is going to do like I said. I'm more worried about his radical supporters than the destructive things he's about to do. He's already talking about repealing Obamacare. I agree Obamacare needs to be fixed but to just completely get rid of it? That's a bad idea. Medicare/Medicaid wasn't perfect when it first started out and needed to be adjusted. The same thing goes from Obamacare. Also having Ben Carson head up coming up with an alternative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristan Geoff View Post
What the ****. Let that sink in for a moment. A bunch of white evangelical people voted in a rapist because they thought it was part of their civic christian duty. There's a reason I left the church's doctrine long ago.
Well evangelicals gave priests that were raping boys a pass for the longest. Only recently have they owned up to it after being exposed on a larger scale and they are now giving people compensation for their childhood abuse. Well in NY anyways, I'm not sure about other states.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote