Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 03:52 AM   #40515 (permalink)
Mindfulness
Be aware of the psyop

damn, still have to wait a few hours for this Nintendo classic edition.store doesnt open up until 8am. and its only 530 :/ i do feel a sense of greatness after each dab. i have a lot of anxiety all day, so i smoke weed for that and it helps. i used to type over 3 pages a day of stuff i did throughout the day. since i moved here to ct, and been back to east coast life. i have not gotten better. :mjcry:
im listening to neil young right now, that heart of gold song is good. im still bummed about trump winning but i get over politics fast because.. i understand it. had people texting me "are you okay?" when bernie lost..lol. so trump winning, is a victory is the eyes of some bernie supporters because she def "rigged" that primary.
i have mindfulness over to the left under the avy because of the anxiety and just to remember to be mindful. which is:
mindĀ·fulĀ·ness
Quote:
the quality or state of being conscious or aware of something.
"their mindfulness of the wider cinematic tradition"
Alt-J is another band thats came along and been greatness. i saved the biggest nug of my tomandi strain, so when i come down from the dabs i can still have a 25% thc strain to switch into whatever i get next. started doing some art, havent did that in almost a year now too. im worried about christmas because, fuc, i didnt even go last year. and if i dont go this year, wha the fucs with me. im listening to arcade fire nwo, their song called normal person.
Mindfulness is offline   Reply With Quote