Music Banter - View Single Post - Arctic Monkeys
Thread: Arctic Monkeys
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2006, 02:08 PM   #77 (permalink)
Sneer
Let it drip

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidasss
no i meant, the only two songs that are on the album and that were available for download.....and what are you talking about, scummy, dancing shoes, bigger boys...none of that is on the album....is it?

i don't really know, they are being over played.....i do hope they deliver...i'm definetly getting it....but like indie said, people are going to want new material by summer.....it was a bad choice to put out the singles before the album.....
what am i on about? have you actually taken a look at the track listing? all the songs i have mentioned except bigger boys and stolen sweethearts (my bad) are on there. though scummies alternative name "when the sun goes down" is what appears on the album.
do you mean it was a bad choice to put out "i bet you.." and "scummy" as singles before the album release.......why was it a bad choice???!!!
And do you think the band meant for the songs to go online months before the release? at their first gigs they would give out around 20 disks containing demo's per show, fans took these demo's and copied them onto the net- it wasnt the bands choice. with that said i do not think it will affect sales or opinions at all as the songs have apparently been completely re-recorded and altered. plus theres at least 5 out of the 14 songs that have never been heard.
Sneer is offline   Reply With Quote