Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 09:45 PM   #2898 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisnaholic View Post
I miss all the posters who used to contribute to the Country, Folk and World forum. They have included, but are not limited to:-

LoathsomePete, Stephen, Sir_Cactoos, misspoptart, cenotaph, Mr.Charlie, Pet_Sounds, ribbons, rostasi, VEGANGELICA, sleepy jack, (whoever he was), Petula07, pansy gayboy, Chives, blastingas10, moshe, Satre, Rjinn, TheBig3 and even Franco Pepe Kalle.
(Other members, still active elsewhere on MB but deserving of a mention for their contributions, include Frownland, Neapolitan, grindy, Psy-Fi, Janszoon and Batlord.)

And when did anyone last post something in the Country, Folk and World forum?
Well, it hasn't been since October 24 - I know because I have been watching the forum for signs of life. It's been like that scene in the movies where you stand round the hospital bed and the camara focuses on the monitor as it goes ...bleep...pause...bleep...paaauuuse...flatline.

There are now well over three billion internet users in the world, so it's a bit of a conundrum; am I really the only one out of 3 billion people who would like to swap opinions in our Country, Folk and World forum ? That can't be true, and yet it is.
I never get around to writing about music as much as I would like to do, so I don't know if I deserve recognition, but thanks anyway. The last Country/Folk artist that caught my attention was Hurray for the Riff Raff. But right now I am listening to Souls Of Inspyration – The Souls Of Inspyration (1970). They are a Canadian Progressive Rock band, it might be something you would dig.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote