Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 12:59 PM   #4237 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Since 1888 there's only been two times that the candidate that clearly won the popular vote lost the election. Gore and Clinton. Both democrats. And both elections where the GOP led congress went out of their way to redistrict states in efforts to make it easier for the Republican candidate to win over large metropolitan areas.
Redistrict? Isn't that due to the results of a census. Or is having a census every ten years a grand conspiracy to have Republicans garner more votes?

Quote:
And lets talk about Putin's hackers and Wikileaks' constant efforts to hurt Clinton as well as the FBI inserting itself into the election with only 10 days to go.
No Proof Russia Hacked Hillary's E-mail

Quote:
You want to talk about sad?
If you want to talk about sad then how about the number of people who were susceptible to the "Arkansas Sudden Death Syndrome" that knew the Clintons - now that is really sad.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards