Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 02:01 PM   #4270 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwertyy View Post
Yup, thought it was great. I thought the women's title match was among the better fights the women have had this year, and the main event was everything I hoped it would be.

There's an event scheduled for my city in Feburary of '17, really hoping I can grab a ticket before the scalper prices get too crazy but it's only the third or fourth time they've been here and it always sells it out within the first few minutes.
Could you believe that Wonderboy survived the 4th and actually ended up on top? Dude has always impressed with with his skills but I'd never realized how much guts and grit the kid has.

Conor absolutely destroyed Alverez. And ya, the women's match was amazing and a lot closer than the announcers made it out to be. Caroline is one tough chick.

Was bummed to see Tate retire but it was the right decision. Loved how she pointed to Pennington after the fight and said "that's the future of women's MMA". Class act.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”